Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 20

Thread: Some VERY COOL figure ideas on the white board (kinda dark ages)

  1. #11
    Inactive Member sculpey's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    8,165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Those are awesome.

  2. #12
    Inactive Member *lady vader*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    January 20th, 2004
    Posts
    717
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [img]rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]rolleyes.gif[/img]

  3. #13
    Inactive Member Galactus the Planet Eater's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 24th, 2004
    Posts
    1,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Let me tell you something -- if others came on board, I would invest in a new company to make limited numbers of these figures. Drop dead, sure thing, no doubt, all would be sold. I want them all -- NOW!!

  4. #14
    Inactive Member blackrhyno's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 5th, 2004
    Posts
    277
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Holy Freakin Shit!!! Each and every single one would be MINE in large quantities. Ok at least 2 or 3 copies of each.

  5. #15
    Inactive Member Moviemaniac4's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    11,803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Cool

    They look great !!!

    Hope they finally make ZULU SPAWN !!!!!

  6. #16
    Inactive Member Deuce2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 28th, 2004
    Posts
    165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Dark Ages rules! McFarlane needs to get with the program and put out a FULL LINE of Dark Ages figures next year. The comicbook covers are nice and all but I think we are on what, 3 series in a row with them? I think a Dark Ages line next year would be a nice change of pace.

    Who doesnt like Dark Ages?

  7. #17
    Inactive Member Drau's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    5,789
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Damn! I dont care what the line is, I want to have this figure!

    333A3C3A3A63B232327Ffp633Dot3E23333D8333D9643DXROQDF3E2323582949475ot1lsi


    <font color="#cd6600"><font size="1">[ July 15, 2004 12:48 PM: Message edited by: Drau ]</font></font>

    ...OH YEAH! I'm sold!!!
    333A3C3A3A63B232327Ffp473Dot3E23333D8333D9643DXROQDF3E2323582943A388ot1lsi

    333A3C3A3A63B232327Ffp643Dot3E23333D8333D9643DXROQDF3E2323582943C33C6ot1lsi

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ July 15, 2004 12:52 PM: Message edited by: Drau ]</font>

  8. #18
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Evil Chris:
    Dark Ages rules! McFarlane needs to get with the program and put out a FULL LINE of Dark Ages figures next year. The comicbook covers are nice and all but I think we are on what, 3 series in a row with them? I think a Dark Ages line next year would be a nice change of pace.

    Who doesnt like Dark Ages?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I love you!
    [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]

  9. #19
    Inactive Member grail25's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2004
    Posts
    3,754
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Originally posted by Evil Chris:
    Dark Ages rules!

    I think a Dark Ages line next year would be a nice change of pace.

    Who doesnt like Dark Ages?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">agreed! I absolutely love the dark age stuff, they really need to bring it back.

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ July 15, 2004 12:52 PM: Message edited by: grail ]</font>

  10. #20
    Inactive Member Slytherin Snape's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 28th, 2004
    Posts
    3,650
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Goff? Mr. Victim? [img]tongue.gif[/img] Dion? Paul?

    <font size="6">SOMEONE!!!!!!!!</font>

    There are now 80 posts in that thread on the white board and <u>not a single negative one</u>!!! That has got to be some kind of record over there!!

    Um, it seems pretty clear.....

    <font size="6">We really, really want these!!!!</font> [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ July 16, 2004 08:19 AM: Message edited by: ?SNAPE? ]</font>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •